What if a giant asteroid was headed for Earth? Let's say this asteroid is supposed to strike in 10 years and kill all human life. How would you react? What would you do in the meantime?

Email your answer to Whatifithappens (at) gmail.com     Feel free to comment on any post.

Thursday, February 8, 2007

I would build a massive network of treehouses

First of all it depends on whether everyone else knew this was going to happen or not, because I could handle the knowledge and accept death, but I really feel that most people could not and therefore would totally freak out and there would be widespread chaos- either then the government would go into a crackdown state or it would just be total anarchy- but since this is only a hypothetical question i will answer in that fashion - thinking that things would not get too bad and i could still carry on a somewhat normal life.

I also, like jack posted down below, would live fairly close to how i do now- spend time with friends and family, i would probably stop playing video games though, but would probably not work out as much and drink/smoke more, but other than that i would stay in college.. and if everyone left college then i would head home and build a massive network of treehouses in the woods next to my house and have all my friends live there with me in the woods with nature.

Lee, PA.

No comments: