What if a giant asteroid was headed for Earth? Let's say this asteroid is supposed to strike in 10 years and kill all human life. How would you react? What would you do in the meantime?

Email your answer to Whatifithappens (at) gmail.com     Feel free to comment on any post.

Monday, January 15, 2007

Family, Friends, & Eternal Things

That is a good question. To be honest, I am not sure what I would do. For one reason, it is hard to know how the world would react? Would there be widespread panic? Would life continue as usual for at least the next 6 - 7 years? I do not know. What I would do would probably be more of a reaction to what the rest of the world was doing. I would like to think that I wouldn't change much. That I would primarily be concerned about family, friends, and eternal things. I would also probably try to do what I could to help a worldwide effort to save the planet from destruction, if such an effort existed.

Jack, 25, Little Rock, Arkansas

No comments: